- Dot's brokerage, Team Realty K/W Inc.
- Ian Brown, one of Dot's brokers, has his own site
through which you can obtain lots of information on real estate related subjects.
(Dot is found on his Team Members
link in the top left corner.)
- Canada-wide listings at mls.ca,
cover Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph and Cambridge as well as lots of other cities.
For this area it is also includes
commercial and industrial
- Information on home inspections
with useful explanations for both buyers and sellers.
- If you are thinking of moving to Waterloo, or are just curious to have another take on where you live, then
New to Waterloo has some useful information, especially the schools and the neighbourhood overviews.
Give me a call if you want to know more ...
- For information about this area take a look at
www.techtriangle.com concerning Canada's Technology Triangle
(also known as the Golden Triangle) which is the Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph region.
- The Waterloo Region also has some good information about
living in the area,
but their links on housing are about government supported accomodations, not about real estate.
- There is a good deal of visitor information available at kw-visitor.on.ca,
though Dot doesn't advertise there.
- A decent downloadable map
is available in PDF format from the techtriangle web site, but beware it is quite large (about 1.5 MB).
We don't advise trying to download it on a slow connection.
- Waterloo Region has a GIS locator that is very useful. You can use it like Google maps but you can see the property boundaries as well. Unfortunately the photographic terrain is only available on IE, not my favourite Firefox.
- CanadaRealEstateDirectory.com has lots of links to real estate related sites across Canada.
- Real Estate 4 - The Largest Real Estate Portal Directory is mostly US rather than Canada, but still has quite a bit of useful information.
- The International Real Estate Directory is a starting point if you need something outside Canada.
- If you want a great children's party entertainment, then Jumpy Things offers rentals in the area. You can get one of those bouncy castle inflatables from them for your party at a reasonable price without having to pay for delivery from Toronto. I saw one recently, and our grandchildren loved it!
- Real Estate agents
Worldwide real estate companies directory and property buyers and sellers guide.
If you have a link you think should be included, please
let us know.