Avoid the common mistakes
made when buying or selling real estate by asking Dot to be your
- help you sell your present home.
- help you find and buy a home of the kind you want.
- help you assess the current market value of your home.
- advise you about inexpensive things you can do to improve the saleability (and final offer price) of your home
- assess whether or not the asking price of a property is reasonable
- help you fix the initial offer price for a property you are considering and assist you with the negotiating process
- refer you to a good mortgage broker
- refer you to another top-rated agent in a town or city outside her own area
- do more than just residential sales
- she has had good success for people trying to locate a hobby farm
- she has also had success with investors
looking for rental properties and "fixer-uppers"
- she has been able to help out people wanting to relocate their business
- she can refer you to another top-rated agent outside her specialty, if appropriate
- provide you with an independent market assessment if you want to try to sell your home yourself,
and help you with the paperwork when you have an offer